Code is not compilable, WTF ?

Jan 27, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Edited Jan 27, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Ok, so first off I need to batch convert some PNG images to TGA and preserve the alpha channel. Most libraries out there don't preserve it for some reason, Paint.NET does. Ok, cool, so I tried using the Bulk Image Processor plug-in only to see that it writes every outputted tga file erroneously and it only gives off an exception for each of them. Now I tried to get the source code and I can't even compile it due to :

Error    3    The type or namespace name 'ClipboardUtil' does not exist in the namespace 'PaintDotNet' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\Downloads\pdnbulkupdater-94877\PDNBulkUpdate\PDNBulkUpdater\Util.cs    86    38    PDNBulkUpdater

Is the sourcecode outdated or something ?

I i hover over that type it says that it's inaccessible due to it's protection level (probably declared as private)

Nov 18, 2014 at 5:23 AM
The source code is quite outdated. I hardly get any donations at all for the plugin so I really haven't spent any time updating it in years. I am however updating it right now so hopefully I'll have a new build out sometime soon.